Events in and around Poole!
Welcome to my Blog about Poole
This year Santa is joined in his Woodland Grotto by some new friendly elves, owls and donkeys. His reindeer are staying home – but he’s very happy to let all children meet and have a photograph with his stunning owls.
There’s a brand new covered light tunnel to walk through and enjoy whilst you’re eagerly waiting to meet the main man himself.
What is included?
Each child ticket includes:
· a visit to Santa in his natural wood cabins;
· the chance to meet an owl and take your own pictures with no extra charge;
· seeing our festive donkeys in the nativity area
· a quality wrapped Christmas present; &
· a printed photograph with Santa to take home and cherish for years to come.
New for 2019 for adults is a cup a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate included in the ticket price as well as the normal discount offers to local attractions.
Pre-Booking is highly recommended. Open 7th,8th, 14th, 15th and 20-24th December. Various prices, check website for details. https://uptoncountrypark.digitickets.co.uk/tickets